Wednesday 18 February 2015

Homework for Suspense - Amirul

The suspenseful movie that I have watched is "The Hunger Games" Catching Fire". The suspenseful part would be when the new obstacles are being placed and when Katniss shoots her arrow to the centre dome. When new obstacles are placed, it is suspenseful as we do not know what are the effects of the obstacles such as the gas which poisons the skin cells. When Katniss shoots the arrow, we do not know what the Capitol(the organiser of the games) will do to torture Katniss. I am concerned as since the game is about who will not be killed at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAzGXqJSDJ8

2 comments:

  1. I watch the movie and there was a cliff hanger at the end. I also want to know what happened to Peeta after the dome collapses. It made me want to watch the next hunger games in the theatres.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nadia, I also had the same feeling that afterwards, it made me watch The Hunger Games (Mocking Jay)

      Amirul

      Delete