Thursday 19 February 2015

Homework on Suspense

Homework on My suspense storybook/Movie.



 The movie that is suspenseful for me is Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Even though I read all the other 5 books,  I felt that this book was an irony and it was so interesting that I could not put my book down. The story is about a boy named Harry Potter who is in his last year of Hogwarts, a wizard school. At the beginning of the year, he forgotten to bring his potion book so he borrowed an old textbook which belonged to the Half-Blood Prince. He did not know who he was but it was someone he knew but in another name. 

 There is also the part where he needs to find a way to defeat Lord Voldermort, an evil wizard who killed his parents, so that he will not take over the world. The last part is a suspense because you did not expect the person who died to die. It leaves a cliff hanger at the end because what must Harry do now. 


P.S: Please read the other 4 books to understand the story.




No comments:

Post a Comment