Tuesday 13 January 2015

Kang Zhe-True Me Poem

My real name is Kang Zhe.

A name I wish to be called is Kang Zhe because I’m okay with my name.

The animal that’s inside of me is a snake because I am born in the year of the snake.

The object that’s inside my heart is The Mandelbrot Set because it shows the true beauty of mathematics when complex numbers are plotted onto a graph.

The word on my forehead is “Mathematics” because who doesn’t like mathematics?

The sound that I love is a paper shredder because it sounds nice when you shred the paper.
The smell that I love is the smell of books because they smell mesmerizing.

My favourite time of day is at night because that is the time where I am most focused.

My mother/father/friends/grandparents always says to me, “Go do something productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment