Wednesday 14 January 2015

Toh Wen Xuan

THE TRUE ME POEM
My real name is Toh Wen Xuan.
A name I wish to be called is wen xuan because I do not like nicknames.
The animal that’s inside of me is a tortoise because  I like to do things slowly.
The object that’s inside my heart is technology because i like figuring mechanical stuffs.
The word on my forehead is adaptable because I can adapt to different things very quickly.
The sound that I love is the sound of the wind because it makes you relaxe.
The smell that I love is the nature because it has the smell of freshness that cannot be described.
My favourite time of day is evening because i can see the sunset.
My mother/father/friends/grandparents always says to me, “Choose your own path, pursue your dream.”

-WenXuan

No comments:

Post a Comment