Wednesday 14 January 2015

The True Me Poem

THE TRUE ME POEM
My real name is Dion.
A name I wish to be called is Bookworm because I like books a lot.
The animal that’s inside of me is a squid(sotong)  because most of the time I am very blur and confused.
The objects that are inside my heart are  pencils because I love to draw and colour stuff.
The word on my forehead is PAPER STUFF because my hobbies have something to do with paper.
The sound that I love is silence because I like silence to red or draw or write.
The smell that I love is the smell of old books  because I came to love the comforting smell of them when I read them.
My favourite time of day is night because I can sleep and sort out my thoughts.
My father always says to me, “Rest your eyes or you’ll go blind!”

No comments:

Post a Comment