Monday 27 April 2015

A time I persevered and succesful

On 2014, before PSLE, I was really stressed into burring myself into my books of relentless notes, and pages. I was afraid of the thoughts of failing, and tried to burn the midnight oil to work through the night, however when it came to the first exam, I was overcome by fatigue, as my eye reddened in tiredness. The exams came swift as I changed my way of studying. I started STUDYING SMART, NOT STUDYING HARD. After countless practice of my subjects, I finally managed to get though the exams with ease, without a slight issue. I was really thankful that I was able to go though without much problem. This was a time I persevered and succeed, despite the countless of failures at the start.

Edison
S104
(17)
School Of Science and Technology

No comments:

Post a Comment