Monday 27 April 2015

A Time I Persevered And Was Successful

One time I participated in a 100-m run in my primary school. I got third place in one of the heats and barely made it into the semi-finals. I knew that I was not going to win anything if I run like at this speed for the semi-finals which was a month later. I decided to practice at least four times a week at the track near my house. Everytime I practiced, I would run four rounds around the track before beginning to run 100-m, with a friend who helped me take down my timing. I would train two hours each session and each time I trained, at the end of the day, I would run one last 100m and record it down. I realised that my timing improved every session. On the actual sports day, I made it through the Semi Finals. I proceeded to run the Finals and I won first place. I was very happy and proud that I persevered all the way, resulting in a good achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment