Saturday 25 April 2015

A Time I Persevered And Was Successful

I was primary 4 and I was having my CA2 very soon. I was also in an Intra-School Media Competition and thus had to balance revision, work and staying back to complete my animations. When it was week 6, the exams had arrived and I was almost done with the animation and had to do the finishing touches. Suddenly, my computer crashed and I lost all my files. I would have a thumb drive, but I did not think I would need one as the school's computers were quite safe and I would doubt any viruses would corrupt my files at all. I made a huge mistake. Instead of the files corrupting, the whole computer crashed. I only had 3 weeks left to finish the animation. I saved as many files as possible and redrew everything that I needed to. Week 8, there was still so much to be done. I really wanted to give up. However, with the help of my instructors and my seniors, I persevered and I did it - I succeeded and finished the animation! I ended up winning second in the competition and I was really proud of myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment