Friday 24 April 2015

Homework: A Time I Persevered And Was Successful

               A time when I persevered so hard and I achieved my dream

Last time in Primary School, there would be a book sale every May and September of school. That time, I was in Primary 5 and I went to the book sale in May. I was bubbling with excitement and hopped around like a crazy march hare as I was an avid reader. I saw many interesting books, such as Sherlock Homes that I desperately wanted  to buy. However, I soon realised that I did not have enough money. So, I started saving up my pocket money and stopped spending on stationary or sweet drinks or snacks anymore. This caused me much distress and I would groan and felt like falling dead right at that moment when I saw people eating snacks. But, I did not give up. Finally, September came and I had enough money to buy the few books I wanted! I felt as if I could dance my way from Singapore to Rome and back when I received the books from the person running the book sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment